Oak Hall Football Report presented by Sonic Drive-In
This fall, find out what’s going on with Oak Hall Eagles’ football with our bi-weekly reports on Monday and Friday during the season. The Oak Hall Football Report is presented by Sonic Drive-In of Gainesville.
The defending North Florida Football Conference Champion Eagles are coming off a perfect 10-0 season in 2016. In 2017, they will get an opportunity to play for a NFFC championship, as well as an FHSAA state playoff berth in the new Class 2A-Region 2.
Next game: Friday, Oct. 20, vs. Rocky Bayou Christian (Niceville), 7 p.m.
Oct. 16 - The Eagles won their 2nd consecutive game with a 42-7 win against St. Johns Country Day of Orange Park.
Click The Links Below For Previous Reports
- Oct. 13 – Oak Hall returns home for a 2-game home stand with postseason hopes still alive
- Oct. 9 – Oak Hall improves to 4-1 with 45-8 win at St. John Lutheran (Ocala)
- Oct. 6 – Eagles look to get back in the win column at St. John Lutheran (Ocala)
- Oct. 2 – Oak Hall loses first game of the season at rival St. Francis Catholic
- Sept. 29 – Oak Hall & St. Francis Catholic play for first place in the NFFC
- Sept. 25 – Unbeaten rivals Oak Hall School & St. Francis Catholic meet Friday 9/29
- Sept. 23 – Eagles (3-0) stay unbeaten following 38-0 shutout at Munroe (Quincy)
- Sept. 18 – Pair of 2A schools meet on Friday in Oak Hall and Munroe
- Sept. 15 – Eagles’ home game against St. Joseph (St. Augustine) postponed due to Irma
- Sept. 11 – Hurricane Irma could have an impact on the Eagles’ next game against St. Joseph
- Sept. 8 – Quarterback Matt Armstrong’s six TD’s lead the Eagles to a 41-7 win over Bronson
- Sept. 4 - The Eagles have gone from 2-17 to 18-2 under DiBernardo