ThePrepZone.com Sports Report Presented by SunState FCU
Find out what’s going on daily in high school sports with ThePrepZone.com Sports Report presented by SunState Federal Credit Union. The 1-minute high school sports vignette is produced by Mike Ridaught and airs ‘live’ every weekday morning between 7:50-7:55 a.m. on “106.9 (FM) I am Country” in Gainesville. Today’s report and links to previous reports are listed below. They are archived for 30 days.
If you live in the Tri-County area (Gilchrist, Levy & Dixie County), tune in to ThePrepZone.com Nature Coast Sports Report presented by SunState Federal Credit Union on Country Legends Radio. The 2-minute high school sports vignette is produced by Ridaught and airs every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 7:28 a.m. and repeating at 5:28 p.m. on 93.1 FM & 940 AM in Chiefland/Trenton & 96.3 FM & 1240 AM in Cross City. Click here to listen online.
Tune in to our weekly radio interviews talking high school sports on ThePrepZone.com Sports Report presented by SunState Federal Credit Union on WRUF-98.1 FM & 850 AM in Gainesville every Thursday at 4 p.m. on “The Tailgate” with host Jeff Cardozo & the Gainesville Sun’s Pat Dooley.**
Dec. 2 – Ernest Ross scored 31 points as Santa Fe basketball won at Buchholz in OT
Click The Links Below For Previous Reports:
- Dec. 2 – Ernest Ross scored 31 points as Santa Fe basketball won at Buchholz in OT
- Dec. 1 – Columbia football advanced; Santa Fe at Buchholz hoops on radio tonight
- Nov. 30 – Buchholz & Union County football seasons end; Hawthorne advances
- Nov. 27 – Buchholz and Niceville enter Friday’s game with a combined record of 17-1
- Nov. 26 – Happy Thanksgiving!
- Nov. 25 – Hawthorne’s stingy defense to face explosive Wildwood offense on Friday
- Nov. 24 – Buchholz boys basketball falls short on the road; Vanguard hoops at GHS ppd.
- Nov. 23 – Alachua County went 2-1 in the high school football state playoffs on Fri.
- Nov. 20 – Buchholz’s Brett Blair signs with Stanford University baseball
- Nov. 19 – Defending 1A champ Hawthorne girls basketball has the pieces again
- Nov. 18 – P.K. Yonge girls basketball coach Willie Powers wins 500th game
- Nov. 17 – Oak Hall girls win 2nd straight CC state title; Oak Hall football state RU
- Nov. 16 – Buchholz & Hawthorne football teams advance; Newberry VB state runners-up
- Nov. 13 – Buchholz football hosts Creekside in Class 7A, plus other area playoff games
- Nov. 12 – Chiefland/Hawthorne football moved to Friday; Trenton cancels due to Covid
- Nov. 11 – Hawthorne football hosts Chiefland tonight in 1A state playoffs
- Nov. 10 – PKY cancels playoff game, Hawthorne football hosts Chiefland on Wed.
- Nov. 9 – GHS football extends streak vs. Eastside; Newberry volleyball advances to state
- Nov. 6 – Buchholz football dominates Santa Fe; annual GHS-Eastside rivalry tonight
- Nov. 5 – Eastside hosts Class 2A-Region 1 swim meet; Buchholz football vs. Santa Fe
- Nov. 4 – Eastside football guests on Wednesday radio show (106.9 FM)
- Nov. 3 – Last week was a big week for the Eastside Athletics program
- Nov. 2 – Bell & Newberry volleyball teams advance to Class 1A state semifinals