ThePrepZone.com Sports Report Presented by Radiant Credit Union
Find out what’s going on daily in high school sports with ThePrepZone.com Sports Report presented by Radiant Credit Union.
The 1-minute high school sports vignette is produced by Mainstreet Daily News Sports Director Mike Ridaught and airs ‘live’ every weekday morning around 7:50 a.m. on “106.9 (FM) I am Country” in Gainesville.
Today’s report and links to previous reports are listed below. They are archived for 30 days.
If you live in the Tri-County area (Gilchrist, Levy & Dixie County), tune in to ThePrepZone.com Nature Coast Sports Report presented by Radiant Credit Union on Country Legends Radio. The 2-minute high school sports vignette is produced by Ridaught and airs every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 7:28 a.m. and repeating at 5:28 p.m. on 93.1 FM & 940 AM in Chiefland/Trenton & 96.3 FM & 1240 AM in Cross City. Click here to listen online.
Tune in to our weekly radio interviews talking high school sports on ThePrepZone.com Sports Report presented by Radiant Credit Union on WRUF-98.1 FM & 850 AM in Gainesville every Thursday at 4 p.m. on “The Tailgate” with host Jeff Cardozo & Pat Dooley.**
March 5 – Santa Fe boys basketball advances to Class 4A state championship
Click The Links Below For Previous Reports:
- March 5 – Santa Fe boys basketball advances to Class 4A state championship
- March 4 – P.K. Yonge baseball mercy rules Eastside to stay unbeaten
- March 3 – Buchholz and Newberry baseball teams pick up wins
- March 2 – GHS Softball moves to 5-1 with 10-2 win against Forest (Ocala)
- March 1 – Hawthorne girls lose a heart-breaker; Santa Fe boys advance
- Feb. 26 – Hawthorne girls to play for Class 1A state title; Santa Fe boys on the road
- Feb. 25 – Hawthorne girls advance to the Class 1A state championship game
- Feb. 24 – Santa Fe boys defeat Eastside; Columbia, Hawthorne & Trenton eliminated
- Feb. 23 – Defending 1A champ Hawthorne boys hoops travels to No. 2 Wildwood
- Feb. 22 – High school soccer season has officially come to an end for Alachua County
- Feb. 19 – Hawthorne and Santa Fe boys hoops teams advance
- Feb. 18 – Buchholz girls basketball season comes to an end with loss to Navarre
- Feb. 17 – Hawthorne and Trenton girls hoops advance to the final four
- Feb. 16 – Hawthorne and Trenton girls hoops teams to play for a spot in the final four
- Feb. 15 – Dre Lawrence hits last-second shot as Hawthorne wins 1A-District 7 title
- Feb. 12 – Buchholz girls hoops win 1st playoff game in eight years; Hawthorne advances
- Feb. 11 – Columbia (Lake City) boys hoops eliminates GHS in 6A-District 2 semifinals
- Feb. 10 – Gainesville boys hoops eliminate Buchholz in 6A-District 2
- Feb. 9 – Trenton boys hoops advance; season on the line for GHS & Buchholz
- Feb. 8 – Eastside boys hoops edge GHS to sweep the 2-game series
- Feb. 5 – Gainesville & Oak Hall girls soccer teams advance; Trenton girls hoops a winner